Structure of Great Broward Awakening Events
The Kingdom of Heaven is organized and strategic and admonishes its Ambassadors on earth to be as well. Broward’s diverse group of spiritual leaders are some of the most gifted in the world. Yet, more than gifts, the condition of “hearts” have served as the platform for GBA events. Participants appreciate that in order for the event to be effectual, leaders must honor the God-given gifts of others and be sensitive to format structure. GBA events are divided into 3 Distinct Phases: Target Regional Prayer, Regional Miracle Crusade and Instructional Breakout Session
Great Broward Awakening Overview
GBA is not a denomination or fellowship, rather, it is merely an event and meeting place where regionally assigned spiritual leaders come together and unleash selfless, targeted prayer over their defined districts and spheres of influence. The event also provides faithful Believers an opportunity to support regional leaders in prayer while receiving spiritual, emotional and physical healing.The emphasis of GBA has been placed on serving as a regional event for prayer and supernatural demonstration through collaboration local ministry leaders. The regional-centric and cooperative nature of GBA has touched the Heart of GOD. The event is carefully crafted with the qualities participants require to flourish:
Requirements For Regional Prayer Leaders(RPL’s)
The Spirit of GOD led the Great Broward Awakening to divide Broward County into several regions and invite leaders (GBA refers to as Regional Prayer Leaders) from each region to lead prayer according to their assignment and purpose.
1. Receive an invitation from current/past GBA Regional Prayer Leader or apply for an exception online.
2. Register online via: http://www.browardawakening.org/registration.html
3. Complete brief registration call to discuss the specific territories and spheres (i.e. education, finance, ecclesiastical, etc.) GOD has called you to influence.
4. Participate in at least 2 of 4, 20-min conference calls addressing updates, instructional and Q&A’s pertaining to the GBA.
5. Participate in 3-day liquid fast ending at the completion of the GBA event.
Arrive at least 30-mins before the beginning of the GBA event.